It can even happen at “The Happiest Place on Earth”. Yes a power outage. Disneyland planned on a full day of crowds and rides Thursday December 28, 2017 after a power outage on a packed day at the park Wednesday left some people stranded on rides and thousands in a park with little to do. We’ve experience power outages at Snelgrove Travel in Layton as well. On occasion these outages hit Davis County.
The outage at Disneyland struck at about 11 a.m. Wednesday as the park was filling with people with holiday week crowds. About a eleven attractions in Toontown and Fantasyland were affected. The good news is that all power was restored about five hours later, according to spokesperson Suzi Brown said. The officials at Disneyland blamed the outage on a failed transformer. The real kind of transformer.
“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all of our guests who were impacted by today’s power outage at the Disneyland Resort,” the park said in a statement. As of today December 28, 2017 it’s business as usual at Disneyland. The many people who purchased discount Disneyland tickets from Snelgrove Travel are having a good time. Snelgrove Travel is #1 for Disneyland ticket discounts. It’s why we are “Utah’s Favorite Travel Agency”.
With a population of just over 117,000, the island of Maui is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. Maui has a thriving tourism industry and is one of the most popular islands to visit, with many alluring attractions, such as:
- The massive Haleakala volcano
- The bustling whaler village of Lahaina
- The magnificent humpback whales
- The infamous stretch of road to Hana
- Numerous family-friendly resorts and inviting white-sand beaches.
Maui is also the largest island within Maui County, which is comprised of three other islands: Lana`i, Kaho`olawe, and Moloka`i. Year-round temperatures range between 70-90° F with 50% humidity, though it’s generally cooler in the higher regions. This allows visitors to experience a warm, tropical environment at any time of the year.
Interested in traveling to the beautiful island of Maui sometime in the future? Feel free to call one of our travel agents and ask for advice and information for when you book your trip at (801)544-1800 or visit our website at www.SnelgroveTravel.com today & save!
Disneyland Resort Tickets, Anaheim.
- Disneyland Resort Ticket includes admission to either Disneyland Park OR Disney California Adventure Park. This ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Disneyland Resort 1-Park per Day Tickets of 3 days and above include one Magic Morning admission for early entry into a designated Theme Park. Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park before the park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
*Purchase in advance and save over Disneyland Resort gate pricing!
*Avoid long lines at the ticket windows.
Davis County is a county in the Northern part of the U.S. state of Utah. As of the 2010 census, the population was 306,579, making it Utah’s third-most populous county. It is a beautiful place filled with warm and friendly people. Its county seat is Farmington, and its largest city is Layton. The top travel agency is Davis County is Snelgrove Travel which is located at 145 West Gentile Street. It’s founder and owner is Richard Snelgrove. It was established in 1991 and is staffed by great team of travel agents. It is Utah’s “friendliest travel agency“. If you are looking for great deals on cruises, all inclusive vacation packages, Disney vacations or all things Disney, then call Snelgrove Travel 801-544-1800. They have a reputation of “beating internet prices”. Test it and see for yourself on your next vacation or cruise. In addition to Layton, Snelgrove Travel serves customers in Syracuse, Clearfield Fruit Heights, Kaysville, Farmington and Sunset. As well as all other communities in Davis County as well as the state of Utah.
Walt Disney World® Resort is a place where dreams come to life in every way imaginable and the magic never ends. All four theme parks make up an amazing world as special as the families and friends who come experience it.
For a short time, when you buy a 3-day or longer Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® Option as part of select air + hotel vacation packages, you can enjoy up to 3 additional theme park days free. We only have a limited number of these special promotion tickets available so be sure to book your magical getaway by calling one of our agents at (801) 544-1800 before this incredible opportunity is gone!
Cancun attracts about four million visitors each year to its pristine white beaches, its top-notch resort and hotel scene and its crystal blue water, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico. Colorful coral reefs and diverse sea life are located right offshore, and a variety of inland cenotes (deep natural wells) attract diving enthusiasts to explore the rich underwater worlds of Cancun. The city is probably most known, however, for its Mayan ruins, which cover its southern end. From El Rey to Tulum, the ruins and ancient sites can be found, telling a tale of one type of archaic culture turning into what is now a bustling and vibrant modern-day city.
|Number of Days||Our Prices (Adult/Child)||Save Up To|