Disneyland Resort Tickets, Anaheim.
- Disneyland Resort Ticket includes admission to either Disneyland Park OR Disney California Adventure Park. This ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Disneyland Resort 1-Park per Day Tickets of 3 days and above include one Magic Morning admission for early entry into a designated Theme Park. Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park before the park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
*Purchase in advance and save over Disneyland Resort gate pricing!
*Avoid long lines at the ticket windows.
Davis County is a county in the Northern part of the U.S. state of Utah. As of the 2010 census, the population was 306,579, making it Utah’s third-most populous county. It is a beautiful place filled with warm and friendly people. Its county seat is Farmington, and its largest city is Layton. The top travel agency is Davis County is Snelgrove Travel which is located at 145 West Gentile Street. It’s founder and owner is Richard Snelgrove. It was established in 1991 and is staffed by great team of travel agents. It is Utah’s “friendliest travel agency“. If you are looking for great deals on cruises, all inclusive vacation packages, Disney vacations or all things Disney, then call Snelgrove Travel 801-544-1800. They have a reputation of “beating internet prices”. Test it and see for yourself on your next vacation or cruise. In addition to Layton, Snelgrove Travel serves customers in Syracuse, Clearfield Fruit Heights, Kaysville, Farmington and Sunset. As well as all other communities in Davis County as well as the state of Utah.
Walt Disney World® Resort is a place where dreams come to life in every way imaginable and the magic never ends. All four theme parks make up an amazing world as special as the families and friends who come experience it.
For a short time, when you buy a 3-day or longer Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® Option as part of select air + hotel vacation packages, you can enjoy up to 3 additional theme park days free. We only have a limited number of these special promotion tickets available so be sure to book your magical getaway by calling one of our agents at (801) 544-1800 before this incredible opportunity is gone!
Cancun attracts about four million visitors each year to its pristine white beaches, its top-notch resort and hotel scene and its crystal blue water, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico. Colorful coral reefs and diverse sea life are located right offshore, and a variety of inland cenotes (deep natural wells) attract diving enthusiasts to explore the rich underwater worlds of Cancun. The city is probably most known, however, for its Mayan ruins, which cover its southern end. From El Rey to Tulum, the ruins and ancient sites can be found, telling a tale of one type of archaic culture turning into what is now a bustling and vibrant modern-day city.
|Number of Days||Our Prices (Adult/Child)||Save Up To|
- BOGO50 — 50% off second guest.
- Kids Sail Free — Kids age 12 and under sail free on sailings 4 nights or longer.
- Deck the Holidays — Earn up to $150 to spend at sea on holiday sailings.
- Early Booking Bonus — Early birds will score up to $100 to spend at sea on sailings booked 6+ months in advance with our Non-Refundable Deposit program.
- Free Gratuities — When you book any Sea or Sky Suite by October 31, 2017 on Oasis Class ships and Anthem of the Seas® will enjoy free gratuities.
- 100 Hour Sale — You’ll also save up to $200 extra when they book during our 100 Hour Sale.
Call Snelgrove Travel Center at (801) 544-1800 or visit our office in Layton to book you next adventure! This promotion ends October 30, 2017!
1. Travel agents offer guidance.
Traveling can be intimidating, even seasoned travelers. Whether they’re facing terrorism or just having their flight get canceled, travelers are more inclined to talk through their concerns from a live agent. “The tips we can give them, the advice, those things you just can’t get booking online,” says travel professional Diane Bower, at CruzDiva Travel in Huntersville, NC.
2. Travel agents give you more for your money.
Travel agents have access to deals and promotions travelers do not. From cruise lines, hotels, and tours suppliers know their top travel agents and will slip them upgrades, bonuses, special offers, and early entrance tickets to make their clients feel special. And research shows they save customers an average $452 per trip.
3. Travelers are frustrated with online travel agencies.
Online travel agencies (OTAs) often advertise one price and then tack on fees and other hidden charges, restrictions, and/or blackout dates in the fine print. There is so much information out there – so many brands and new products – that the research is overwhelming. Among travelers who regularly seek information from an OTA when planning a vacation, only 13% were typically booking their reservations on OTA sites even in 2015, according to MMGY Global, compared to 36% in 2014. (Note MMGY’s new research will be coming out later today. Stay tuned for an update.)
4, Better customer service.
While OTAs have call centers to assist customers with basic site navigation, they offer little further support. They also most likely have never been to the destination where the client is going. Travel agents help during the booking process and stay with you from the beginning to your future trips to make sure everything is perfect. And when there is a problem, they are there to intervene—whether it’s a supplier who doesn’t deliver or an emergency that requires getting you out of harm’s way quickly. Shawn Fitzpatrick, manager of Marlin Travel in Ontario, says suppliers work with his agency on a case-by-case basis, and often “help us out when needed.” And with an agent, “you have someone advocating for you,” says Stefanie DiBernardo, travel advisor at Contrino Travel, Inc., in Staten Island, NY.
5. Deep knowledge of the destination, and personal understanding of your interests.
Agents often specialize in niche markets, so they can offer even more insight into a specific destination or segment of travel, like destination weddings. And they spend a little time getting to know the customer, so they can make recommendations tailored to what you want to do. “It’s almost like your best friend is booking a trip for you,” says DiBernardo
6. Travel agents’ customer base is skewing toward Millennials.
The percentage of travelers under the age of 35 who prefer to book their vacations through a travel agent increased 50% between 2014 and 2015, reports MMGY Global. They don’t have time to filter through all the options, and they understand there is only one chance to make a vacation perfect. Just as they hire an expert to do their taxes or maintain their garden, they want a knowledgeable professional to help them make this most important decision.
Call us at (801) 544-1800 or visit our office in Layton to talk with one of our experts!